Thursday, January 15, 2009

PRESIDENT BUSH FAREWELL SPEECH

George Bush has used his farewell speech to tell America he always did "what I thought was right".

George Bush gives final address to America

George Bush speaks publicly for the last time as US President

The outgoing US President spoke about the tough decisions and challenges he faced during his eight years at the White House, including the aftermath of September 11.

"There are things I would do differently if given the chance," he said.

"Yet I have always acted with the best interests of our country in mind. I have followed my conscience and done what I thought was right.

"You may not agree with some tough decisions I have made. But I hope you can agree that I was willing to make the tough decisions."

Mr Bush acknowledged some of his actions after September 11 had been controversial but he stood by them.

More>>>

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template