Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wedding Bells for 'Bachelorette' Deanna and Jesse


Wedding Bells for 'Bachelorette' Deanna and Jesse



On tonight's season finale of "The Bachelorette" Deanna Pappas chose Colorado snowboarder Jesse, accepting his proposal to "spend forever" with him, even announcing that a wedding date was set!


Both Deanna and Jesse described the other as their "soul mate" in the finale, and before Jesse arrived with the ring, Deanna told the camera, "My connection with Jesse is so strong. I feel like I cannot live without him."

Getting down on one knee, free spirit Jesse said, "When I first came into this I would never have thought that this process was real and that I could fall in love here, but I have fallen in love with you. … When I look at you, the word that always pops into my mind is 'forever.' I truly believe that you are my soul mate. … Deanna Marie Pappas, will you spend forever with me?"

Deanna, accepting his ring with a smile, exclaimed, "I love you. I've waited so long to say that. I love you."

In 'The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose,' the happy couple announced that their wedding date is set for May 9, 2009, and the nuptials might take place in the Bahamas, since that's where they fell in love. ABC gave the lovebirds a honeymoon trip to Santorini, Greece, in honor of Deanna's Greek heritage.

Unfortunately, in order to accept Jesse's proposal, Deanna had to turn down Jason, the thoughtful single dad from Seattle.

After he got down on one knee, Deanna interrupted him, saying, "No, I can't!"

She went on to say, "You have no idea how much I care about you. You're this amazing, perfect person."

However, a "but" was coming. "Even though I'm falling in love with you," Deanna told Jason, "I'm in love with someone else."

On the limo ride afterwards, nice guy Jason, reflecting on his divorce, told the camera with emotion, "I've had a huge hole in my heart for years." However, Jason noted he would always have his young son, Tyler: "The only for sure thing I have is my little boy."

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template